captions only in Polish
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 3h
SERVINGS: 6 servings
90g plain cookies/biscuits, ground
600g cream cheese or tvorog for cheesecake
100 ml whipping cream (about 30% fat)
½ cup of water
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons gelatin
a bit of grated lemon zest
7 tablespoons raspberry syrup
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1.5 teaspoons gelatin
1 teaspoon cream cheese
- Break the cookies into smaller chunks (pun intended!) and then crush them into a fine powder using a pestle.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- In a bowl, combine the crushed cookies with the melted butter and mix thoroughly until it reaches the consistency of wet sand.
- Spread the mixture in a mold covered with baking paper, compress it well, and leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream with water, as soon as it begins to boil, turn off the burner, immediately add the gelatin into the hot mixture, stir intensively until it dissolves completely. You can heat it slightly while mixing, but do not bring it to a boil again, otherwise the gelatin will lose its gelling properties.
- Set the gelatin mixture aside for a while to cool down.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, protein powder, powdered sugar and lemon zest. Add the cooled gelatin mixture and mix thoroughly. Test whether the mixture is sweet enough. If not, stir in a little more powdered sugar.
- Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base and spread evenly, smoothing the top.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour until the mixture sets.
- When the cheesecake is almost fully set, prepare the icing (after about 1 hour)
- Boil the syrup in a bowl, turn off the burner.
- Add gelatin, mix until dissolved.
- Add a teaspoon of cheese and mix thoroughly. Cool completely.
- Pour over the top of the cake, spread evenly and cool for another 2 hours until the icing and cheesecake are fully set.
Serve Chunks cake – a protein cheesecake – slightly chilled with a cup of hot coffee!
This is sponsored post made in collaboration with Bethesda Poland.