Our default scope of cooperation activities:
- blog articles promoting video games with food recipes inspired by a given game
- photo sessions stylized accroding to a given game universe - preparation of food, scenography and props arrangement, photo session and editing
- videos with making of a food recipe (available in Polish and English)
- cookbooks and culonary e-books with recipes (photos, texts, graphics, visual arrangement)
- posts promotion via our social media channels
- other, non-standard activities connected with culinary elements in video games (events, culinary-themed presspacks)
We do not limit our cooperation scope to the things listed above - we will consider every, even the most extraordinary proposition!
- blog: 18 000 UU/ms
- FB fanpage: 8200 likes
- Youtube: > 850 subs
- Instagram: > 500 followers
- Twitter: channel in the development phase
LET'S CREATE SOME TASTY PROJECT TOGETHER!
KLABATER / KRAKEN UNLEASHED - Crossroads Inn:
- cooperation in designing food featured in the game (coherent with 3 regions of Delcrys universe)
- Crossroads Inn Cookbook with 12 original recipes of our design - stylized photos, texts, layout)
CD PROJEKT RED - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + Gwent: The Witcher Card Game
- 5 video recipes created in the cooperation with the studio for the special Midinváerne event in the game. Each recipe represents one of the factions from the game - not only by the coresponding tastes, but also thanks to precisly designed themed composition. Example - Wild Hunt Truffles.
- Free e-book with 13 recipes and original card game arts, published for the occasion of Gwent' Open Beta + contest organization (e-book co-authored with Rivski.pl)
- Special culinary recipe inspired by the DLC "Blood and Wine" for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, featuring original Butcher of Blaviken wine from CD Projekt RED
CENEGA - games from the publisher
Series of recipes promoting new titles published by Cenega, for example:
- 3 recipes for Spyro premiere - food in colours of the dragon
BETHESDA POLSKA - Fallout 76
ELECTRONIC ARTS POLSKA - Battlefield V
- 3 recipes inspired by "War stories" episodes
Poznań Gamers' Guild (Poznańska Gildia Graczy):
I'm one of the founders of Poznań Gamers' Guild which aims to gather and animate local community of gamers. As Nerds' Kitchen we support the organization during their contests and gaming events as Poznań Game Arena or Pyrkon.
Constant cooperation in the scope of recipe design inspired by games, fantasy, culinary photography and events organization.